6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
misete yo 2 [pkthn]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 4:36:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the gamer boy™ in kyle wants to keep retrying until they get the best results. knowing him though, he'd probably give up after a few more tries.

"you're sobered up this time, right?" he asks zack in a callously cheerful manner. "we can do better this time," or so he thinks.

the smeargle does the same thing as last time and uses beat up on quebec the shiny poochyena that somehow got to zack's hands. kyle has five poochyena on his bench with weak ass attacks, so the smeargle shouldn't be hurting it too much (i'm looking at you vibe).

X|XPZtVJ

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
misete yo 2 [pkthn]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 5:39:34 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 he's battered with bruising, but the dull aching sensation either hasn't set in yet or its kept at bay by adrenaline. dominic was intending to sleep this off, but the concept of competition makes him linger.

"hell yeah," he says with something like bravado. "that was a test run."

dominic sets down the shiny poochyena (he later learned from kyle that his name is quebec, though he still doesn't know how he got his hands on it). the poochyena wimpers, already knowing that it's about to be beaten up again.

"sorry buddy," dominic says, petting it between the ears and stepping aside. not looking at all reassured, the poochyena flinches as he is pummelled into running at high speeds again. the RATTLED dog sets off around the course a second time.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
misete yo 2 [pkthn]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 6:46:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "hell fucking yeah," noah echoes dominic.

trial number two. his medicham performs its PSYCH UP, and the fatigue from their previous attempt fades as the adrenaline surges forth like inner lightning.

noah bolts. despite the harsh clapping of his shoes on the track, he does not worry about his shoes. this will become an easy excuse to frivolously spend on more footwear anyway.

"how are you holding up, june?" he asks mid-sprint.

vzlxtN|M +60[break]
post 3 / total 219

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
misete yo 2 [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 18:27:37 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Alright great they were giving it another go! June was always up for trying to improve scores in competitions like these so she didn’t have qualms with it.

Spinda uses PSYCH UP yet again, despite the hesitation it had a second ago before using it.

And again the little Pokémon takes off and June follows after it.

”I’ve been good, yourself? ”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
misete yo 2 [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 18:48:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle's mind blanks out because it's been so long since he has read everything. the only thing that matters at this point is for his smeargle to psych up with quebecois to get maximum speed.

franz is now a very fast smeargle. he can move from one place to another in very little time and he can now reach velocities three times than a normally fast smeargle can reach.

mBNZqWtS (+60)
spd +6
total: 396

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
misete yo 2 [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 19:28:10 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 it feels like he has been running for a very long time, and dominic's not entirely sure how he's still managing it. maybe the training in the months prior had paid off? after all, there that very brief period of time following the trials of his tower challenge that he thought he could adopt a permanent healthy lifestyle.

the poochyena that is totally his is still very RATTLED, and apparently fleeing down the racecourse. dominic follows and tries (and fails) to not look strained in front of his team.

L_n3xKAL + 60

post 6, total 497

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
misete yo 2 [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 21:08:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "barely breaking a sweat," noah says to june.

he continues his mad rush. sneakers clash on the track, beating past like his medicham BULLET PUNCHING the air. avoiding drunken breath and smeargle tails, noah flashes dominic a sympathetic look.

this man is suffering.

but it'll be over soon, noah hopes. the end of the course nears, but it is the last stretch that transforms into sisyphean lengths. hoenn's sun tans the race on to their backs as his medicham exerts one of its last charges of stamina.

LYhw7T3L +60[break]
post 7 / total 629

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS